Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep editing on Samsung health

(Topic created on: 13-01-2023 06:58 AM)
F1rust
Navigator
Options
I cannot edit the sleep monitoring on my heath app. I can delete the whole night but I cannot take out the portion when I got up to read. I often wake a 3 am and read until 5 but the app will not recognise that I have woken and walked around until after my so called awake time that I set at 5. 
Is there any way of doing this so it reflects my actual sleep and not just my estimated bed time?

6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can't edit it if synced by your watch, but can edit it if manually entered
0 Likes
F1rust
Navigator
Options
Thank you Robot
It is the watch one that doesn't work. It says I can edit or delete but in reality it deletes the whole record. The bit that I am awake for it leaves on. The only practical thing I can do is remove my watch whist I read which is silly for a so called smart watch
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My watch does detect that I am awake and checking emails
F1rust
Navigator
Options
Mine doesn't notice I am doing emails etc even my BP but it still thinks I am asleep
0 Likes
Members_fN8D7mS
First Poster
Options

Would be very good if you can edit the time. When I look at  tv in the evening, the clock and the app think I've been asleep. Then I go to bed. The next day it looks like I've slept 11 Hours. Would also be good if you could zoma in, so you see a little more in detail. It would also be good if you could see the pulse in the same graph

F1rust
Navigator
Options
It is very hit or miss on knowing whether you are asleep or not. I was watching tv and doing my blood pressure but my watch thought I was fast asleep!
0 Likes