Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single take camera notification

(Topic created on: 31-05-2021 11:13 PM)
blackemerald
Student
Options
I used my camera at the weekend and ever since I've had a notification telling me 'ready to capture'when I open it, it won't let me change any settings or even get rid of the notification?? Any ideas anyone? Its really setting off my OCD 😞
Go to solution
17 REPLIES 17
Fraxinus311
Apprentice
Options

Scroll down to the review by Denmark1.  That is the answer.

Kelseyalex
First Poster
Options

Just had this problem i optimised my apps in settings and cleared it

0 Likes
y0z
Student
Options

I had the same issue on my S10+ running Android 11, and, apparently, it is caused by Single Take application not having storage permission.

It does ask for permission the first time Single Take option in Camera is chosen (swipe to the right), and, if user refuses to give the permission, notification will eventually pop up, without option to remove it.

Anyway, options are either giving Single Take app the storage permission, or disabling app notifications.

duke84043
First Poster
Options

I followed this, but when I go into the app/notification Single Take isn't there. Yes, I did select "all" as well. Any other hints?

0 Likes
y0z
Student
Options
  • Try to press and hold the notification, to expand it, then click on Settings. Screen with notifications settings for Single Take should appear.
  • Click on application name, and then the app info/settings screen should appear, with permissions settings, and there you should be able to change Storage permission (media only).
0 Likes
Nived1
First Poster
Options

He bud just reset the camera settings.. so go to camera app.. go to settings ... go to reset camera to default.. All set tats allll

0 Likes
Robin5
First Poster
Options

I cannot get this to work! I can't even find single take in my apps or anything and i can't get rid of this stupid notificaiton

0 Likes
Members_UhJDSPe
First Poster
Options

Just happened to mine. I just then opened the camera app, on the bottom moved across to single take, move back to photo, and it then went away 

0 Likes