Did you mean: 

Original topic:

since last update all videos you view flicker not happy, not happy at all

(Topic created on: 22/12/20 18:53)
Jamie9986
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Since the last software update the screen flickers constantly now watching videos online especially IG and Facebook noy happy at all with this phone from the start I was one of the first to receive this Samsung S20 Ultra two days before release in the US and 10 days before release in the UK a lot of money spent to be very very disappointed once this issue is fixed will put my faith in the new Samsung fold if that not upto expectations no more Samsung anyone got issues the same if so have you managed to fix the issue 
14 REPLIES 14
jakemh22
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
slow motion videos are really choppy and missing frames. I've tried every resolution setting and still really bad. this wasn't happening when I first got the phone so I assume an update has caused this. shocking camera.
DarekWa
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

same from 4 weeks on mine S20+5G on IG stories.

Please report your IG stories videos flickering via Samsung Members. If more reports the chance for fix will increase.

I saw that Google had it on Pixel phones, One Plus and Real me as well. All was fixed by phone producers but not yet by Samsung.

0 Likes
DarekWa
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

it seems for me that second January system update (G986BXXU5CUA3) solved the issue.

0 Likes
Julia30
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

This is SO ANNOYING, Samsung needs to fix this ***** it's awful 

0 Likes
DarekWa
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Julia30 have you seen mine post above?