Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show/hide from status bar the Bluethoot, NFC, flight mode's icons

(Topic created on: 18-06-2021 12:13 PM)
gammexane
Explorer
Options

Hello, I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra, I want to see the mentioned icons on the status bar when they are active... 
Is there any way to set this even using Good Lock? I really need to see those icons when they are turned on.

Cheers. 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
gammexane
Explorer
Options

The appl is good, but it is exactly the same but in the left side :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I need the icons in the status bar next to the clock to easily see that BT or NFC is activated to preserve the battery among other things... 

Are you from customer support or another user? 

0 Likes
gammexane
Explorer
Options

In fact, if you see it with love I can understand that the phone shows the BT icon only when it is in use, if not the only problem would be you waste battery.. But NFC? has not sense at all, a payments take miliseconds, you won't see the icon basically never... and have it on might be a security breach. 

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Just another user I get what you mean you need to preserve battery life The only other thing you can do is a little trick with Bixby It's quite easy to set up just choose what app and your location will automatically come on and then automatically switch off when you go out there if you get what I mean to save on battery life
0 Likes
gammexane
Explorer
Options

Yes, this is a workaround I found for BT, when I open the garmin app or Spotify the BT turns on when I close them, BT turns off... BUT, I tried doing the same with the NFC and it is really anoying since I NEED to unlock the phone AND open google pay to do a payment, it is better for battery saving but really annoying for making payments. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Thank you very much for your time and help. If I find better solution I will post it here.  

jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
You can programme it all through Bixby choose the right app and then it all do the rest open but I'm glad you've sorted it out
0 Likes
gammexane
Explorer
Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxT-9DKytlw

This one is really good too... You can safe up to 5 hours of battery.