Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show/hide from status bar the Bluethoot, NFC, flight mode's icons

(Topic created on: 18-06-2021 10:56 AM)
gammexane
Explorer
Options

Hello, I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra, I want to see the mentioned icons on the status bar when they are active... 
Is there any way to set this even using Good Lock? I really need to see those icons when they are turned on.

Cheers. 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
You need to install good lock to add these icons I should upload some images if this is any good to you It's called quick starScreenshot_20210618-104035_Good Lock.jpgScreenshot_20210618-103919_QuickStar.jpgScreenshot_20210618-103954_QuickStar_48552.jpg
0 Likes
gammexane
Explorer
Options

Hello and thank you very much for your answer, I have installed Good Lock and QuickStart yesterday, I was able to customize several things but not this one. I have the settings as you do and still I don't see the BT, NFC icons in the status bar unless I "unfold" the notification area... 
I need the icons are visible all the time if they are activated, specially NFC... 

jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I have a look myself see if there's anything All I know they're in your control panel as well when you pull it down you can actually switch them on there and they'll be active on top
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
The only thing you can do is switch them on through your control panel then your see them active plus there will be active on top as well until you turn them offScreenshot_20210618-105812_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20210618-105800_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
gammexane
Explorer
Options

Yes I know that, but I need to pull it down the panel... If I forget to check it out I would lose battery and this would not be the idea... 

0 Likes
gammexane
Explorer
Options

Yes, I know that, but this is a workaround, all the other android phones on earth since Android 1.2 I had show this on the status bar. 

0 Likes
gammexane
Explorer
Options

I was trying but I don't figure out how... Can I turn on BF or NFC if they are not in use after I don't know 2 minutes? I am trying doing this with Bixby but I can find how...

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Yes I do understands that completely pulling the panel down all the time bit of a head do it but the other option is in the galaxy store I purchase this control side panel you slide it to the left or short screenshot an image of it
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes