Did you mean: 

Original topic:

selfie camera S20 Fe

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 05:54 PM)
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have just got the FE by trading in my S10 plus however the selfie camera is absolutely awful, the skin colour of myself is very washed out, it's really horrible. I have messed around with all the settings but nothing helps. I have taken the same photo at the same time using my S10 plus and the selfie picture is perfect. I have read on the internet that this is a problem with the S20 Fe. Has anyone else had the same problem? Is there a solution? 
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
zolly
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
am having the same issue what did you do
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I haven't been able to do anything, maybe Samsung will fix it with an update. Now to take a selfie I use my wife's phone
plsdeluno
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Success, after playing around with the settings I finally have a solution. Not sure if the skin tone colour is the same as I had with the S10 plus but it's similar. Change the tone to warm with the intensity turned up full. That is the solution. I notice that you have to change the setting every time you take a selfie which is no problem.
VP22
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

There isn't a solution since the s20 FE doesn't have auto-focus hardware for the selfie camera. Hence the garbage front photos. This is a scam that all the big YouTubers promote this phone without it taking good selfies. 

0 Likes