Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card Error since latest update

(Topic created on: 29-04-2021 11:24 PM)
JenniN84
First Poster
Options
I completed the most recent update last night and all day I keep getting notifications to say "Can't write to SD card" anyone else having the same problem?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@JenniN84: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. please can you try heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Storage > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Advanced > SD Card > Unmount. Now, press the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, then follow the steps above to mount the SD card again. Do the notifications persist? 

0 Likes
JenniN84
First Poster
Options
Hi Andrew. I tried the above but when I restart my phone I only have the option to unmount again so it must be mounting automatically upon restarting? The error has gone for now but I restarted my phone many times yesterday and the error would disappear sometimes for 5 minutes, sometimes for an hour. So I suppose I won't know if anything has worked for a while to see if the notification comes back
0 Likes
JenniN84
First Poster
Options
Error came back after a few hours and 2 photos I took prior to that are totally corrupted and unviewable
0 Likes
Javan1
First Poster
Options

I've been having this issue and its extremely annoying

0 Likes