Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen burn

(Topic created on: 28-03-2021 08:50 PM)
Liamp972
Journeyman
Options
Is screen burns normal? I notice a pink line going across my screen I've looked after my phone really well so I belive it's down to the phone. Is this covered on warranty?
15 REPLIES 15
Liamp972
Journeyman
Options
Is that common to happen? No If it starts to get hot I always go of it and take case off.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If its within 24 months warranty then they would normally repair free of charge but if there are any signs of damage around the unit that would void the warranty completely. I just seen you use a S20 series device... so if you bought that brand new from a reputable retailer or from the network then you should be okay. During repair processes the phones normally get hard reset or flashed so you should back all your data up before going through with the repair.

I don't work for Samsung, I am just going from my experience and knowledge.
Kris G
Voyager
Options

it was just my assumption, maybe the screen had just a manufacturing fault , and the case won't do anything, as the head comes from the inside and is closer to the part of the screen that is displaying what you see;
i never had a phone with something like that, my oldest OLED is from 2017 and it's perfectly fine

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

We wouldn't be able to say yes or no either way until our engineers can inspect the phone for you. We'd advise you to get in touch with our Social Media Teams, or contact us on 0333 000 0333 so they can get the inspection booked in for you. 

Welcome to the Community!

Liamp972
Journeyman
Options
Okay thanks. Can I get in touch on Facebook?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Liamp972: Yes, you can reach out to us at Samsung UK on Facebook or Twitter.