Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving a change of a photo or favorites

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 09:08 PM)
Alwaysandforever2012
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I just bought s20 and need some help with photos.

When i do some changes with a taken photo, i need to remember pressing save a copy not save. I hope they changes this and always saves a copy. So afraid that i will overprint a good photo. Did not have it rhat way on my other phone.

But when i want to change something on a photo that has blurry background then it doesnt even have the choice to save a copy...or am i wrong ?? 

And.. when i press a photo as a favorite, why doesnt those photos or movieclips end up in a new folder so i can see only those ?? Or am I wrong ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
The ability to overwrite the existing image is new, but i believe you can undo changes, even to a saved image? Check that
0 Likes
Alwaysandforever2012
First Poster
Options

Hi, I dont find the possibility to take back a changed photo as the original was

0 Likes
PITA47
Journeyman
Options
I remember on my old phone, even though you had both photos ( amended and original ), you could still revert back
The issue I have is that changing from one unit to another and having my photos saved to a micro sd I now have corrupt files which I bloody annoying
0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

1. you can always go to internal storage and  copy the camera folder, now you have two folders with same images, so overwriting one copy is totally fine

2.in order to see favourite pics go to Gallery and tap on that odd menu on the bottom(3 lines?), then tap on 'Favourites' , now top right you have those 3 dots, yet another menu, now tap on Add to Home screen,

GalleryGallery
3 dot menu3 dot menu
that is how you get fav shortcut

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Alwaysandforever2012
First Poster
Options

Hi, I cant find answers or get help from samsung support..takes forever in the chat and then they give answers thata not correct.

When i want to send a photo to someone it becomes a link insted of just a picture. How do i change that?

0 Likes
Alwaysandforever2012
First Poster
Options

Hi, I cant find answers or get help from samsung support..takes forever in the chat and then they give answers thata not correct.

When i want to send a photo to someone it becomes a link insted of just a picture. How do i change that?

0 Likes