Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung watch promotion

(Topic created on: 09/10/20 11:50)
alexcccc
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Is anybody else having trouble claiming this? Samsung wont accept the only proof of purchase which was provided by vodafone. I feel my consumer rights have been breached as that was the reason for the purchase which is now imossible for me to fulfill...
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
studisko69
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I had received an email stating I had submitted the wrong information then sent a copy of the delivery note and got confirmation all was OK.Hopefully you can resolve this unless you have run out of time.Good luck.
0 Likes
alexcccc
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
i'll take it to court before i let it go... i sent in a full vodafone receipt. if there is an issue with that, there issue is with the vendor with whom they advertised the offer...
0 Likes
Atlonglast
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have had the same problem keeps asking for important information that is missing, I send the appropriate information they ask for and require and still they keep saying important information missing beginning to think this is a con. I have the s20 5g 128gb phone from Vodafone but nope they keep saying about this important information.
0 Likes
studisko69
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I am with network 3 and received mine yesterday.Took approx 3 weeks from confirmation.
Good luck,hope you get yours sorted.
0 Likes