Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20FE

(Topic created on: 25-10-2021 10:41 PM)
Liberte65
Student
Options
Can anyone help solve this problem please. 
Since my last update on my phone it keeps cutting out for a quick second. I could be writing a text message a d it cuts out and my message disappears. It's like the phone is taking a quick snapshot!!! Please can someone explain. TIA
5 REPLIES 5
Sibbon
First Poster
Options
Since updating this morning my phone randomly turns off WiFi, Bluetooth and mobile data ... its really annoying
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi ,

There are some generic self help troubleshooting tips you could try if a phone is misbehaving after an update.

Try these in order.

1. Ensure all apps in your Playstore and Galaxy Store are updated.
  2. Turn the phone Off and On to soft reboot it. 
  3. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ disables downloaded apps/ themes etc to help determine if one of these is affecting the phone.
  4. Clear your System File Cache vai the instructions in the Samsung Link. You may need to hook upto a computer or insert your headphones to get to the recovery menu. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 
  5. As a last resort back up and factory reset.
  6. Error logs and feedback can be sent via the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Amy09
First Poster
Options
Mine does this! Especially when I'm trying to turn the chat features on, it's like it crashes whilst trying to bring up the page to enter your number for registration. Samsung said to send an error report & wait. I've done everything but the factory reset listed in the troubleshoot
0 Likes
Liberte65
Student
Options
Since updating my phone less than an hour ago. My phone is flickering even worse than when I last updated. If I'm typing a message, after a long typing session, the phone flicks on and off for a mega second, my message disappears before I can even send it.
Please can anyone explain how this can be fixed or how I can contact Samsung please. Also when I go to close all apps the text message app appears there even if I haven't used it to send any messages. I think that might be the cause because it's there every single time when the phone does its 'flicks'.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If the generic troubleshooting tips I gave earlier in the thread don't help @Liberte65 then as a last resort back up and factory reset.

You can send feedback via the GetHelp Section in your Samsung Members App.

And a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes