Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20FE crashing, freezing, lagging

(Topic created on: 29-03-2023 11:52 AM)
Chokoyo
Apprentice
Options

Hi, since yesterday my phone has been lagging loads, I feel like I have tried everything, clearing Google data, hard reboot, safe mode (does work fine on safe mode but it's obviously limited to what I can do), maintenance mode (also seems fine in this mode), a reset and a factory reset, I've gone through apps I have installed, uninstalling and reinstalling if it's still leggy.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or is there a specific app that could be doing this? Thanks in advance :smiling-face:

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Chokoyo ,

sorry to hear that you are having this issue. If the phone is working as it should in Maintenance mode it means that something installed or on the phone is causing this. Have you deleted your apps one by one testing the phone each time to see if the same thing happens? 

0 Likes
Chokoyo
Apprentice
Options

thanks for the reply :smiling-face:

and I've tried uninstalling a few and seeing if there's any difference, but not all of them yet as I've had work. not sure what will be quicker, another factory reset and installing one by one, or uninstalling and reinstalling 😂 wasn't sure if it was a known issue from the latest update or something. Will give more apps a go!

Chokoyo
Apprentice
Options
tried two factory resets now, and reinstalling individual apps, the only one I can really notice a difference with is the Nest app for our heating control. it's definitely loads better with it uninstalled, but I'm still getting a little bit of lag 🙈
0 Likes