Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20fe 5g

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 06:15 PM)
Rich15
Navigator
Options
Has anyone in the UK had any recent software updates for the s20fe 5g? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Rich15: No problem. If you head to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi (On) > Back > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates (On), then you can download any updates as and when they become available in your region. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
KholaI
Options

Hey there @Rich15 

Is everything okay with your S20 FE? Do you seem to be experiencing any issues?

0 Likes
Rich15
Navigator
Options
Hi, no I was just wondering if the fe was included in the April updates as I like to keep my phone updated with the latest software.
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Rich15: No problem. If you head to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi (On) > Back > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates (On), then you can download any updates as and when they become available in your region. 

0 Likes
Rich15
Navigator
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
bigstevie
Apprentice
Options
I have a s20 running 2.1/11 but cannot update the software ?? It says my security level is may 2020 .
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

That's a little strange. Have you tried updating your phone using our Smart Switch feature? If not, you can do this by downloading the app onto a laptop/computer, then connect your phone to the laptop/computer using a wire. Once it's connected, it will update the phone to the latest version. 

bigstevie
Apprentice
Options
I'll give it a try , ta