Original topic:

Samsung S20+

(Topic created on: 19/01/21 15:29)
LKG
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hello!

I've just bought an S20+ and it has a screen protector already fitted, although I can't see it!

I was wondering how good it was and whether I should add a 9D glass protector on top as this is what I've always done with my previous mobiles.

If anybody has done the same with success, please let me know :smiling-face:

10 REPLIES 10
Adi2902
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
i would say keep the original screen protector on -its really good... otherwise U will need to buy whitestone dome glass (the only one which is worth to buy it) . just make sure U really got the original screen protector ... been keeping original screen protector on other samsjng device almost a year with no issues at all. does the job as should
0 Likes
LKG
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

That's great, thanks for your help :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I left my screen protector on for months before it got scratched and looked horrible.. so I took it off & installed a Whitestone one & it's great 👍
0 Likes
APARMAR
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
As soon as I got my s20+ out of the box, I purchased a UV glass protector by a company called Asbellt (it is a 2 pack) and I have had It on for 5 months and It has held up really well, with no cracks or scratches. It was only £12.99 so I recommed you to buy that as the pre installed protector does not provide any drop protection because it is plastic. You can get the screen protector I have on Amazon.
ghosty
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
hi APARMAR, does the Asbellt work fine with the fingerprint sensor? Thanks
0 Likes
APARMAR
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yes that is the one I have on my phone and the fingerprint sensor works perfectly. I will provide a link to it.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AsBellt-Protector-Tempered-Adhesive-Replacement/dp/B08611JZRK/ref=sr_1_6?cr...
ghosty
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Great stuff, thanks a lot! I'll give it a go 👍
0 Likes
APARMAR
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
No problem, hope the installation goes well and the fingerprint works for you.
ghosty
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Great shout APARMAR, just installed and works great! 👍
The installation was a bit fiddly but watched enough install videos to manage the unexpected 😅
0 Likes