Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20+ white screen

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 01:04 PM)
Ganga Suresh
First Poster
Options

My s20 plus is 2 years old, it suddenly started showing white screen out of the blue and sometimes a green screen is seen as well.

When I reported this to the service centre they said that it would cost me to get it fixed as it out of warranty, I raised a request to talk to customer support but they were of no help either citing that my phone of out of warranty and currently there is nothing as per Samsungs policy to have this fixed.

through no fault of mine I need to get this fixed with a lot of money and it’s not fair at all, the customer service were of no help.

I checked online and I found out that lot of others  are facing this problem as well, this a manufacturing defect for sure but Samsung is not owning up to it.

did anyone get this resolved?

#whitescreen #samsungS20plus 

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ganga Suresh 

Did Samsung supply the phone directly or was the phone supplied by a network  ?

Either way check out any consumer related Trading Laws.

Look at any relevant insurance suchbas Home Contents insurance and some Bank Accounts provide cover as a perk of the account.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
anusha_m
Student
Options

Hi,

My phone suddenly went white with green lines today. could you tell me what steps you took to get it repaired? how much did the repair cost? 

0 Likes
Members_WuA8blu
First Poster
Options

Mine is doing the same. 2 year old phone and now it is white. It was flickering/lines for 2 - 3 days and then today it is white. what was the issue?

0 Likes