Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 Ultra Camera Focus

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 10:04 AM)
YashGaur
Apprentice
Options
Hello community,

I have recently brought a new S20 ultra and it has some serious camera focus issues. As soon as I touch the 10X zoom level, photos get extremely blurry and it focuses else where. I request you to please provide some help. Please let me know if there is some alternative camera application that I can use on this phone instead of the stock application that comes with the phone.  

Thank you and have a nice day.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
d3lb0y
First Poster
Options
Have u "hard" pressed on area u wish to focus on! To get hdr workin?
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I've got a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra and I've got the same problem, the problem started after the UI 4.1 update,I've talked to Samsung about, they suggested a few things to try out, but nothing has helped, it's a software problem, until they fix it.
Did you know if you download a 3rd party app, you can zoom in and out clearly with the front camera something Samsung doesn't support, weird
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Turn off auto tracking focus
0 Likes
Neili
Apprentice
Options

I've just discovered what sounds like the same problem on my S20 Ultra. When using the 1x lens, even in manual focus, I can't get it to focus on anything more than about 8 foot away.  If I use take a picture using wide or telephoto it's fine, but if the 1x lens is used then the picture is blurred when I zoom in.

I've had the phone since new and haven't noticed this until about a week ago.

0 Likes