Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 Syncing

(Topic created on: 29-09-2021 09:29 PM)
Chardonnay243
First Poster
Options
Hi there, my samsung galaxy s20 has stopped syncing my main email address, I've tried a few of the tips that I've googled, but they don't seem to work. Does anyone have any idea wot else I can do? Thanks
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
KholaI
Options

Hey hey @Chardonnay243 !

What steps have you tried? I've got a few troubleshooting steps, but I wouldn't want to repeat any you've already tried.

0 Likes
Spence73
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. I've re synced but still nothing?
0 Likes
Chardonnay243
First Poster
Options
These are 2 I've tried thanks. Screenshot_20210929-205707_Google.jpgScreenshot_20210929-210140_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
ajg61
First Poster
Options
Apparently it's a big problem at the moment with all Samsung users and they are trying to fix it
0 Likes
Chardonnay243
First Poster
Options
Hey, thanks for this. But it seems to be syncing my back up email address alright?
0 Likes
ajg61
First Poster
Options
Oh well that is odd, it's just that I have the same problem but I don't have a backup email address and I was just hearing other people are having the same problem as we have
0 Likes
Radders61
First Poster
Options
Me and my wife's Samsung phones are both not syncing are e mails? Any ideas! can read emails on main computer no problem.
Is this a phone or set up problem?
0 Likes
Chardonnay243
First Poster
Options
Hi, I think it must be the phone as I can see emails on laptop as well. Someone commented earlier that there is a problem with Samsung so hupefully it'll be resolved soon.
0 Likes
ajg61
First Poster
Options
Good morning chardonnay 243 I hope your email has been sorted mine started working this morning
0 Likes