Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 smart LED cover not working

(Topic created on: 15-06-2022 10:18 PM)
kangning
First Poster
Options

I bought a LED back cover for my s20 phone today, it work well for incoming calls and messages but it won't work for face down, camera and vibrate. I can't assign the contact with preloaded icon as well. Seems like a software issue. Pretty dissapointed as S20 is not new phone anymore, the software should be stabilise long time ago. 

13 REPLIES 13
sannux
First Poster
Options

Since update cover stopped working for me too, so disappointed. When will they fix this issue?

Newriver
First Poster
Options

Similar issue here.. with back LED cover. After putting it on the app loades, but it looks lake that it is a wrong one - ambient light setting is missing in the app, although its the basic function for this cover model. Obviously software issue. I try phone reinstall and it did not help. Disappointing.. 😞

Pauver
Apprentice
Options

Same thing here. Asked support. Said they were going to fix it in the next update but it didn't fix anything 😕

Venousek_CZ
Student
Options

I have the same problem, for approximately 2 months now. The firmware of LED Cover updated and since then, it's not working. Tried reinstalling, deleting cache etc., but nothing worked.

0 Likes
Venousek_CZ
Student
Options

Today I received an update and since then, the LED Cover is working well again!

0 Likes
MebH
Journeyman
Options

I had the same problems LED view cover not working

1. after the updates it stopped working 

2. then it was fixed on 26 Mar22 following updates. 

3. 6 Jun22 it has stopped working again.

4. It's not the cover as I have 2 e tra new covers. 

5. Lots of people are re setting phones unnecessarily. 

5. Samsung need to issue new updated but this is getting ridiculous. 

Do not factory reset... totally unnecessary. 

Meb 

laughinged
Student
Options

S20+ LED cover has stopped working since Sunday 11 June 2022 (Australia). following update to led editor app. Cache & memory of app cleared, app reinstalled, cover removed etc, etc. Event log sent to Samsung. Led case remains dead as a doornail. Currently an expensive, flimsy piece of plastic.

regards, Ed.

MebH
Journeyman
Options
Just sit tight for the next update.
Very frustrating as the case is essential for protection.
Re setting is waste of time & energy.

Hopefully soon but it's not acceptable.
laughinged
Student
Options

Finally received the "1st June 22" update on 30th June. LED cover still not working at all, totally bricked. It's getting to landfill time unless anyone has any more productive ideas?

Regards, Ed.1

0 Likes