Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S20 promotion

(Topic created on: 08/10/20 19:49)
Sanchezhollio
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Disappointed with the latest Promotion. The ad states 'Do you have a new Samsung S20?' why yes I do. Did you buy it in September?, oh yes I did, is it the one model we are not doing the promotion on....oh....yes it is 😔 Why is the standard s20 (non 5G) not part of this promo. Is my money not good enough, it's certainly not a cheap phone. Didn't get the 5G version as I don't live in a city and the likelyhood of 5G happening near me anytime soon is slim. Feeling sad now. 
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisPrunty
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
100% agree with you I got the s20 4g simply because 5g is only starting out and it's not worth spending extra on the phone for something I will rarely use its still a galaxy s20 flagship not exactly the cheap option
Ripersnifle
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
not just that, why only in September? I bought the phone not long after it was released, in April, so I don't qualify for the promotion. Which I think is even more a kick in the teeth!
0 Likes
CrazyFruits
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
it's worth getting the S20 FE 5G because it's a Snapdragon processor.
0 Likes
K3n0b1
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Maybe they should have consulted you first so the dates of the promotion aligned with your purchase?
Ryana22
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
don't talk to me about promotions, I purchased the s20 Red from Vodafone in July in line with their promotion for galaxy buds, was told to contact Samsung about the promotion who told me to keep checking my members app but the promotion never appeared and I contacted Samsung twice within the 30 days that you have to claim and was told the same info, check the members app and now they are telling me that I am ineligible
0 Likes
Tanno
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I bought my s20 plus 5g 2 days before the promotion started, I wasn't best pleased.
0 Likes
sharpleopard
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
If you got it on contract you have up to 14days to return or swap the phone so if a promotion starts after you get the phone as long as your within your 14days just take it back and tell them you want to change it to a different colour or summet or say your having problems with it and then take the promotion offer
0 Likes