Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S20 Lockscreen Lag

(Topic created on: 21/03/20 08:08)
neet99
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have recently purchased S20+ and after a week I am facing an issue when I unlock the phone. After the screen is turned on the screen freezes for some secs and then it works normally. I have tried resetting the phone and also removed the cache. I tried starting the phone in safe mode and the problem is still there.

Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
Pubspy
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I am having a similar problem. I am unable to set the screen lock at all. Recently bought my phone but since I have heard that the problem has been around since March I am not too hopeful of an update. Any suggestions?
Chris1jt
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same issue here... in 2021.

Running the phone pretty much stock, and never running more than 2 to 3 apps at a time. 

I go to unlock the phone, and my lock screen pulls up, but I'm unable to swipe to unlock. Screen just stalls. Then blurs out. If I press the side lock button the phone goes black and stays black for a prolonged period. Usually the only way it resolves is if I: 1. wait 15 - 20 seconds, after which time the lock screen sometimes reappears (and stops freezing), or 2. restart the phone (lock and volume down). It's been happening 5 or more times per day for the past few days.

Pretty ridiculous for a phone I bought just a couple months ago... And yes, I've run all system updates. Still no luck.

0 Likes