Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 fe5g scree goes black. Tries to restart. So far Vodafone have failed to send a new phone as this one is broken in

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 05:18 PM)
Steven 64
First Poster
Options

After less than using for 2 months. It is non functional... Screen went black, tries to start multiple times. Sent back for repair to Vodafone. They offered me a used phone !! Can you believe that ? 

50 days later, still no phone or resolution. . Will I buy Samsung again ? Not too sure if this is anything to go by...  Vodafone... Steer clear , they have no idea about customer service

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Steven 64 ,

I am really sad to hear that you are experiencing these issues. However, if you got this from Vodafone you will need to reach them to get this replaced. If you'd prefer we can arrange an inspection to have this examined. 

0 Likes
DirtyGary
Journeyman
Options
Hi. I have previously submitted a post because my phone constantly freezes and then restarts. This is a major issue with Samsung phones (mine is an S20+ 5G) and they're doing nothing about it. I have now been blocked from submitting new posts in order to silence me. Funnily enough by TessM moderator who replied to you and blamed Vodafone. I've had another member contact me again today who also has the same problem. I'm sending data report after data report daily and nothing is being done. It's a disgrace that needs exposing!!
0 Likes
Steven 64
First Poster
Options

Hi, thanks for the reply.  I had to send my phone back to Vodafone for inspection and repair. After 4 weeks they said it couldn't be fixed. They offered me a used phone as a replacement to which I found totally unacceptable. If it was an Amazon product they simply would have replaced it with a new one. Especially as it was only 2 months old...

It is now 50 days, YES 50 days since I last had a working phone.. This really is POOR service. I am awaiting a resolution from Vodafone.. So much for 11 years of LOYALTY...

What do you suggest I do ?

Many thanks

0 Likes
Steven 64
First Poster
Options

Hi, thanks for your reply D.G. If this is asnbig a problem as suspected, perhaps the T.V. campaigner Martin Lewis might like to get on board...

The thing that really gets me annoyed is that NO ONE accepts responsibility or Accountability.... Not to mention " our hands are tied due to Covid" excuses

0 Likes