Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung S20 FE ringing for no reason?

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 03:30 AM)
SJ40
Student
Options
Hey guys, 
My phone randomly starts to ring without someone trying to call me. 
There is no change on the homescreen, and I have no alerts that have the same tone as my ringtone. 
Any ideas? 
15 REPLIES 15
Options
This 👆clipboard_image_1629663378040_1629663378040.jpg
0 Likes
yogvel
First Poster
Options

I m also facing the same issue.. My phone rang twice in a day without any call and didnt stop. I had to restart my phone 

0 Likes
bijoy_mokeryRediffma
First Poster
Options

Same issue I am also facing

0 Likes
thwong
First Poster
Options

I'm was previously using a Samsung S10+ and also had the same issues, it randomly plays "Over the Horizon" and can only the stop by either you put it to silent mode or shut down the phone.

I eventually sold the phone and bought a S20+ and uploaded all my backup from my old phone back to the S20+ and the problem came back. 😡

I took the phone back to Samsung and they did a reset and reinstall back the new software which they claim is different from what I ve updated over the air. Anyway I started installing some apps one day at a time to monitor for any problems. So far there is none detected. So its either its a software bug or some problem with the APPs ive downloaded. Either way I would recommend to get your phone to Samsung and do a refresh software update and start by installing your apps 1 or 2 days at a time. This is a sick process but then we would have a peace of mind later.

Good luck.

0 Likes
Rudolph12
First Poster
Options

My father are calling thru whatsapp. But it doesnt show the the notification to answer or reject. Just the homepage was seen.

0 Likes
Justjyde
First Poster
Options

Bixby seems to have something to do with this erratic behaviour on my S20 FE

0 Likes