Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung S20 FE ringing for no reason?

(Topic created on: 14-08-2021 07:45 AM)
SJ40
Student
Options
Hey guys, 
My phone randomly starts to ring without someone trying to call me. 
There is no change on the homescreen, and I have no alerts that have the same tone as my ringtone. 
Any ideas? 
15 REPLIES 15
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Has this happened alot of just a couple of times?
0 Likes
SJ40
Student
Options
daily for the past 3 days
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
That's really weird have you tried restarting it?
0 Likes
Members_ngpgm8e
Student
Options

The same here. It happens once a month on average. Not very often, but still annoying. It happened 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night, 100% loud (despite the phone was muted) and without any information on AOD screen. After opening the case, the ringing ceased.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Just had a thought? Could it be someone you know or family member that has access either to your find my samsung account or your galaxy smartwatch if you have one?? If you click the find my phone button on watch or on find my mobile it makes the phone ring loud but doesn't say anything
Members_ngpgm8e
Student
Options

Bingo! That was it! I'm using Miband 6, which is paired with my Samsung. Since I was using a simple screen tap to enter Miband's menu, I accidentally switched various options in my smart band while sleeping just by touching the screen. Sometimes it was just "find my device".

I have changed the way of entering the menu from "tap" to "swipe", so my phone's loud alarms shouldn't happen anymore.

AshS21, great thanks for your advice!

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
No problem it literally just popped into my head because I remember using it in the past
0 Likes
robsj
Apprentice
Options
Never had that i will look into it and let you no.
0 Likes
Options
If it happens again use goodlock from Samsung Market and the notification add on..
0 Likes