Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung s20+ 5G

(Topic created on: 26-08-2020 12:01 AM)
JBSlamDunk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

The main function of a phone is to phone people so the microphone and ear piece should be the first part of the phone to be engineered.

As In your case with the ***** samsung s20+ 5G

Which is supposed to be a flagship it hasn't been the first priority.

I used to have a s7 edge before and the quality was fantastic on the phone and through out it never overheated never had a problem.

My new s20+ is a shambles.

Its a joke you have seen my complaint on the forum and haven't got back to me.

I will not Recommend samsung to anyone after this I have always liked samsung and thought you can't go wrong.

It internet signal is always dropping this is probably my networks fault.

You need to sort out the issue or I'm going for a different brand next time.

I am truly mad and am very frustrated.

I use it a lot for work purposes and its useless for phone calls they cannot hear me on the other end I have to use my Bluetooth earphones just to have decent phone call.

You need to sort this issue out also the fact the front camera is zoomed in when using 3rd party apps.

These latest phones were rushed and I can tell that your not bothered about customers anymore just wanted to grab as much money as possible.

quantity before quality.

You need to put a setting in phone settings to turn off noise cancellation or noise reduction or background noise cancellation.

When on loudspeaker the mic doesn't enhance to pick you up so you have to speak directly at it.

You should have thoroughly checked these before distributing and found the issues.

I'm not happy and would like someone to contact me.

5 REPLIES 5
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
its an absolute mess they have done with the s10 s20 and now the note which is over 1200 euro, I'm the same my old s6 and s7 were miles ahead of the new phones, samsung dont seem to care anymore they build a phone up with hype for months and then in my opinion pay for fake reviews because the latest note 20 has amazing reviews but yet people on here seem to be having far from amazing results just let down big time after spending over 1200 on a new device, how are all these reviews rating them so high but yet they are complete lies, I've always bought samsung products but this phone is my last
darrenduds29
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
mines being sent back, rubbish phone. I'll wait for the pixel.
JBSlamDunk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I already sent it back once during the first lockdown but was sketchy about doing it incase the company shut i didn't want to be stuck without a phone 

So it had past the cooling down period im devastated 

0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hey @JBSlamDunk ,

this is not what we would like to hear. Have you tried to contact our Support Team to have a look into this with you and/or arrange a repair if necessary? You can find all their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
JBSlamDunk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yes I tried and it basically replied saying your to busy to come up with a solution 

0 Likes