Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung s20 5 G totally joke

(Topic created on: 16/01/21 03:30)
Members_pHZOiIw
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I regret i order 2 samsung s21  and s 21 ultra...... totally joke i stay with my samsung s20.5g with no headphones as the usb type C no.work. I try everything and still nothing. I try even new headphones... Shame samsung  shameeee that for america you use snapdragon and for europe.cheap.stufff

Tomorrow.in morning i will.ask.for a.refund and.send the s20 5g back.as is not normall. is a.totally jokeee 

People want jack headphones not usb and for 1300£ at least you can give some decent headphones not AKG

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi @Members_pHZOiIw 

I agree in regards to the option of Exynos or Snapdragon variants. A person should have a choice when ordering imo. Samsung have started putting Snapdragon soc in some phone's in the UK but not all.

For this reason I imported my N20 Ultra Snapdragon version into the UK as I feel it has better optimisation but that said owners of the Exynos versions , my partner and daughter included love their Samsung s20 phones.

The headphone jack again is a preference thing as some use Bluetooth headphones or earphones.

That space inside the phone will have now been taken up with other tech inside I guess !

A person can use an adapter to be able to use their own 3.5mm earphones from the usb-c port. Again my partner and daughter use one as they prefer their own option Of earphones.

AKG are a well known brand but I submit mine stay in the box as I use Samsung Buds Live or Airpods pro.

I wish you all the best.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
https://youtu.be/hDisVpPJn9Y

maybe needs updating I'm not too sure maybe this might help make it work properly
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
just go to his web page and update from there just click on the link below and it should take you straight there hopefully I'll I hope you can sort that issue out with your headset
0 Likes