ghandi1973
Apprentice
Options
Is there any spasific reason Samsung pay will not work with my nat West card
8 REPLIES 8
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Not sure but maybe competition with apple pay. Some banks will have to be loyal to one etc.
I mainly bank with natwest so had to open another account with a different bank. Santander or Stirling bank I know work with samsung pay. Xxxx
0 Likes
ghandi1973
Apprentice
Options
Oh thanks I ain't opening another bank account just to have to convince of using an app lol when it's just as easy to get my card out to pay for things.if I am honest it was more for the novelty factor more than anything but it still niggles me that it didn't work oh well sh!t happens then life carries on thanks again 🙂
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
If using your phone then yes you might as well use a card.....unless you forget it lol. But I use the samsung pay on my watch and it great. Xx
0 Likes
alba0266
Explorer
Options
Have you thought about getting a Curve Card which is supported by Samsung Pay? You can link your NatWest card to this so that your NatWest account is debited when you use your phone. Easy application process and if you have any other cards that won't directly work with Samsung Pay you can add these as well and choose which one to use.
With looking at if you don't want another bank account.
0 Likes
SonOfOdin
Navigator
Options
Curve is utter trash. Many times it has rejected payments when I really needed it not too. Google pay is all I will use now. Never fails
0 Likes
brettz
Navigator
Options
Dont think nat west is supported have you tried google pay i think nat west is supported on there
0 Likes
ghandi1973
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys thank you for the help to be honest it's not actually that important I would much prefer to use my card like an old man lol but I just thought I would give it a go as a bit of a novelty. On the other hand I didn't actually know that that phone companies and banks played favourites with each other
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Google pay works fine with Nat West
0 Likes