Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung official accessories - out of stock

(Topic created on: 20-03-2020 01:07 AM)
Pressy
Apprentice
Options

Received my S20 Ultra and looking to try and protect it. Got a torras case temporary but wanted to get an official Samsung LED or Clear View cover so can protect the massive screen...

What gives, I know the world is crazy right now, but not been any stock on Samsung UK site since phone pre-orders went up. Got a 50% accessory discount code until end March but can't use as all cases out of stock and can't preorder now for when they do come into stock... worse still they have discounted the prices on the site but still no stock nor way to get on back order... don't get it??!

Any word on whether stock will be available before end march or will discount code validity be extended into April?

Can buy the official cases on Amazon and get shipped next day, but can't use discount code and they are more expensive than official sites new discounted price.

Frustrated....

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've experienced the same issue too when I wanted a particular leather case for my Samsung phone @Pressy  and wanted to use a voucher code.

It's possible a Samsung Experience Store has the accessories in stock but the voucher will be for online ordering only.

On speaking to the Samsung Twitter Teams it's a case , no pun intended, of filling out the tell me when it's back in stock page, and wait if it's a dealbreaker to want the discount.

The accessories can come into stock quite quickly. I waited just over a week.

However when the email comes through be quick to place the order !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "