Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung id

(Topic created on: 28-01-2022 09:10 AM)
Roch03
First Poster
Options
Hi my partner has lost his phone .. which has his Gmail and Samsung ID he has forgotten both passwords and can't retrieve has he has no phone so can't get to locate it at all and help in retrieving ID password can it be sent to another email address. Can't go on google find my phone as can't sign in forgotten password 😒on gmail helllppp
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Have you tried using
The find device app
That will let you login as guest
To help find locate your phone
0 Likes
Roch03
First Poster
Options
He can't get onto his emails forgot password
0 Likes
Roch03
First Poster
Options
They can't I've asked . And can't reset as he can't get onto his emails its locked as he has forgotten password 120hrs have to wait
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Why this is so suspicious to stolen devices stories to get in working condition. Usualy people doesn't forget email passwords.
So option one if you are eligible owner of device proof of purchase then you can write down google and samsung to help you out. I know from my expierence I contacted to apple with proof of purchase they removed device from Apple servers to let activate device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Roch03
First Poster
Options
Sorry don't assume that this is a stolen device ok.. i have spoken to Samsung and they said because I'd data protection they can't give me info .. and people Do forget password all the time ok.. but thanks for the negative input..
0 Likes
Roch03
First Poster
Options
No email... didn't know you can track through the IMEi number . Did try on adding device on the Samsung members but it said device already added which is my partner on his phone I tried scanning the box we got it in as it as the numbers on that .
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
For three emails I have very strong passwords and all are different. So for me is strange how can forget. And emails are linked to another recovery email. And your recovery email is linked to another linked email. Only one exception if that email is very old and skipped update by adding info. Still very suspicious your story.
0 Likes
Roch03
First Poster
Options
I'm not going to even entertain you .. why would be coming on here using my Samsung account asking for help .. it is not a stolen ok so stop assuming and please don't reply
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Usual people with weak memory write down easy passwords. Like names, animals, numbers which is close meaning to owner.
0 Likes