Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung health app

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 03:35 PM)
Deano74
First Poster
Options
So since the latest update the app keeps crashing on my Samsung s20 5g. 

Have deleted app and reinstalled the app, but keeps happening. 

Any tips. 
3 REPLIES 3
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Deano74. That's very unusual that your Samsung Health app is crashing after a recent update. It's not clear to me whether you installed a software update on your S20, or updated the app itself. I understand that uninstalling and reinstalling the app hasn't resolved this, so we can look at other possibilities. :thinking-face:

In any case, the tips provided in the article below should help you get the Samsung Health app working as expected again:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fix-apps-that-keep-crashing-or-freezing/

Please update the thread and let us know what helped you resolve this, and definitely let us know if the issue persists. 

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am a heavy user of the app, S22 Ultra, +5 Pro, no issues at all

Other than or unfortunately the app is still in 17th century rather than 2022

ONE (OUT OF MANY) The most hilarious thing is, when you do Deadlifts it rewards the "standing up time"... 😂 Not the amount of weight one lifted... Anyone ever ever ever heard that in your life??

0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi there I have the s20 ultra 5g ony thing I have noticed is the sleeping part not working now and again apart from that the rest is working fine thanks
0 Likes