Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gallery

(Topic created on: 13-01-2022 03:44 PM)
Proz
Explorer
Options
Hi all. 
Well since update to android 12 on my S20 Ultra the Samsung Gallery keeps crashing. It seems to be somehow connected to video or folders containing video. Both 1080p and 4K video seems to be affected. Opening any folder in the Gallery containing video makes the app freeze then crash. 
I hope this helps diagnose the issue as I don't know what other Gallery app to use.
This has happened before under android 11 but it's now constant since updating to android 12. 
I'm trying to send the logs to Samsung under get help and this tells me logs are sent when sending report but they keep replying to me saying no logs sent so I've no idea why the logs aren't coming through .
Google Play also says my phone is no longer compatible with the Samsung Gallery 😳😳
Any tips or help would be great .... 

Thank you 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
Proz
Explorer
Options
Tried this and all apps are up to date. That's how I found out Google Play says Samsung Gallery is no longer compatible with my phone.
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
That's odd
I presume you tried
Settings
Apps
Gallery
And checked for update
0 Likes
Proz
Explorer
Options
Yep. That's where it says my device is no longer compatible with this app. Was trying to add a screenshot but can't seem to be able to add one.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't worry about Gallery and Google Play since I get the same. It comes with the update from Samsung.
Do you experience this in safe mode?
Proz
Explorer
Options
Same crashing in safe mode. Just tried it 😔
0 Likes
Tyff
First Poster
Options

I have the samw problem with my Samsung Galaxy S20.

After the update the Gallery app is crashing, specially when I click the share button in the app. I can't find the Gallery app in Play store nor Galaxy store. When I look it up manually it says that the app isn't compatible with my device. 

Proz
Explorer
Options
I have managed to send the logs to Samsung. If I get an answer or remedy I'll let you know.
0 Likes
Members_lVUmkuC
First Poster
Options

Hey did you get any reply? As I have the same issue

0 Likes