Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra pre order

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 05:00 PM)
Shahbazhuss
Student
Options

I have place a order for s20 ultra but I couldn't select any date before 28th or march did speak with Samsung team but no body was able to really help me I really needed the phone by mid next week because it's a birthday gift for my wife all I be told by Samsung that your phone will be delivered by 28th we can't change the date I am really upset about it what is the point of pre ording the phone if you not going to get untill 28th of march then I was told that I have to contact DPD I call DPD and no one could fine my order really not happy with Samsung it's a joke Samsung support team are very helpful could someone please tell me when will I get my card

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Nially
Navigator
Options

You cant get it till that date as its sold out. Thats not samsungs fault. Like most other fone makers there is a shortage of parts due to the cornavirus which isnt helping things. Maybe go to your local phone shop to see if you can get it sooner.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Shahbazhuss wrote:

I have place a order for s20 ultra but I couldn't select any date before 28th or march did speak with Samsung team but no body was able to really help me I really needed the phone by mid next week because it's a birthday gift for my wife all I be told by Samsung that your phone will be delivered by 28th we can't change the date I am really upset about it what is the point of pre ording the phone if you not going to get untill 28th of march then I was told that I have to contact DPD I call DPD and no one could fine my order really not happy with Samsung it's a joke Samsung support team are very helpful could someone please tell me when will I get my card

How is it Samsung's fault. Your post just smacks of desperation. If you had ordered in time, you'd have it for release day.

You obviously didn't pre-order in time. Pre- ordering has worked the same obvious way, since the launch of any Flagship

phones. Sorry to sound so harsh, but that's the way it works. You might have a chance if you search around some of the

mobile carriers... You never know, you might get lucky.

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I didn't reply as I wasn't sure if he's trolling us. Waiting a few days before release? 

£1200 for a birthday?..not for my wife. How would a courier firm assist a purchase? No punctuation (but could be a little harsh there). 

Sounded a bit odd. 

If real, you'll have hit the pavements and try the shops. I remember one year being lucky with a Galaxy from a O2 shop. 

0 Likes
Mrnelson
First Poster
Options
I'm sorry to tell you that you are absolutely WRONG. I preordered ON TIME...if you missed the deadline than you would simply be "ordering" and not "preordering". My estimated arrival date is April 15th, meanwhile people who have pre ordered after me have sooner dates (my brother specifically). If you paid your light bill and they said you had to wait til next month is that your fault? Samsung makes the pho e. They know how many exist, why take our money knowing your cant deliver on time?
0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Mrnelson wrote:
I'm sorry to tell you that you are absolutely WRONG. I preordered ON TIME...if you missed the deadline than you would simply be "ordering" and not "preordering". My estimated arrival date is April 15th, meanwhile people who have pre ordered after me have sooner dates (my brother specifically). If you paid your light bill and they said you had to wait til next month is that your fault? Samsung makes the pho e. They know how many exist, why take our money knowing your cant deliver on time?

Ah here........Who you referring to? Doesn't really matter. I'll have to put a stop to your notion of what pre-ordering means!

To pre- order something goes as following:

"pre-order :     place an order for (an item) before it is available for purchase  

Pre-orders also sellout of initial stock. The availability status of each s20 device has been updating since the pre-orders went live. Example current pre-orders of the s20 Ultra are dated for April. Whatever happened your pre-order or depending on what date you ordered, I really don't know? But any of the early pre-orders  that were made during the live event on the 11th of Feb, will get theirs this week in Europe.

0 Likes
Shahbazhuss
Student
Options

I placed my order on 1st of march I couldn't do it before because phone was out of stock also it didn't give me option for special delivery date how's that's my fault.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

I give up.

0 Likes
Mrnelson
First Poster
Options

Well what I just did was....i went to an att store and they were no help, they sent me to a "corperate" store. I placed a new order today for the same model (s20 ultra 5g with 512gb) the date on this order (over 7 days after my first order) and the date is this month on the 15th. I went through with the order and canceled the original order (dated for April 15) so essentially if you order now you will get it faster than if you pre order. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@Shahbazhuss wrote:

I placed my order on 1st of march I couldn't do it before because phone was out of stock also it didn't give me option for special delivery date how's that's my fault.

But how is it Samsung's fault also? If you pre-ordered the phone within the first few days of the annoucement then you would not be in this predicament.

0 Likes