Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 1.0x camera shivering

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 04:05 PM)
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Hi everyone 

Me again...

This is like i dont know 3th problem with my samsung galaxy s20 ultra problem. First problem was the focus second one was a problem with the flash of the camera that got sorted out with the new update but now. I have a new problem when i open my camera with the 1.0x so the normal camera not the wide angle or zoom. It starts shivering like something is jamming it or something. I dont know how to explain it but its shivering but only with the 1.0x the wide angle doesn't have this problem or the 5.0x no problems. So now im stuck again with this phone im just getting so F*CKING TIRED  of this phone i Love samsung but why am i having so much problems with the camera. When i had the second problem i did something i would never do is buying a iphone 12 its a good phone but i just DONT like it! So samsung PLEASE fix this problem.

I already tried resetting the phone. Clearing cash etc this is just a new problem that came because of old problem being there and they had to fix it with the update.....

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

What you should keep doing is reporting this problem so they can put out a new update but for now i know. When there is a new update and we have no problems dint update it untill necessary. I had the camera problem to i did an update everything was perfect again. Then 1 month later it said there is an other update for the camera so me thinking yes why not lets improve the camera some more. Bam the update gave me the shaking when i focus on 1x. So for now when there is a new update i will update the phone and if it solves this problem i wont update the phone if there is a new update. 

No problem man i know the feeling when you don't find anything about the problem you have. But when you find something it feels good when the person that has the same problem response to your comment so we all that have the same kind of problem we should stick together and keep letting samsung know their update fuckes everything up.

Andy1912
Explorer
Options
Yes too right pal i agree. Like the old saying if its not broken... i might take it into a samsung service centre when i finally get it back the 3rd time from sky. They told me if its a software issue its down to samsung and to be fair their right. Oh well soldier on. But ill remember your great idea "don't update if running ok" Enjoy the b hol bud🙂
0 Likes
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
**UPDATE** Got in touch with Samsung again last week and they booked another door step repaire with "Wefix" he said he had been to 4 other S20 phones this week. I showed him the shaking image on focusing and he said it definitely shouldn't be doing this. But did say he thought the camera in general were rubbish on these phones. I said no they aren't when working as they should! Anyway an hour and a half later he knocked on my door saying on diag nothing showed up (no surprises there then) however he had changed all 4 cameras and to my surprise, bang all back to normal and taking amazing pics again. So guys it was the cams that had failed. Happy chap at last. I hope this can help others. I asked how much if I hadn't been covered under the warranty. £300 approx, OUCH!!!!
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Yo andy!

Really did they fix it! Wow ok so what i don't understand is Samsung give us this problem by an update and only way to fix it is by replacing the camera that's just dumb but if it works i will do it 2 ! 

I bought my phone in december 2020 so i will still have my warranty so i wull try this 2 will update yall if this works 

Thanks andy

0 Likes
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
I know its crazy really. The wefix guy was a proper nice guy. The other one should have done this in the first place. Oh well we got there somehow. Yes you are still under warranty. Don't know where you live but ask if you can go for the doorstep repair and that way you can physically show them the issue as I was able to. Good luck and keep in touch pal.
0 Likes
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Yes indeed crazy!

Will do andy thanks!

0 Likes
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
Np pal
0 Likes
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
108mgp yesterday

20210516_111347_1544.jpg

0 Likes
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
*****! They have reduced the quality. You can zoom right in to the baby's feathers 🪶
0 Likes
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

What you mean reduced?

So it got worse?

0 Likes