Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 1.0x camera shivering

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 01:22 AM)
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Hi everyone 

Me again...

This is like i dont know 3th problem with my samsung galaxy s20 ultra problem. First problem was the focus second one was a problem with the flash of the camera that got sorted out with the new update but now. I have a new problem when i open my camera with the 1.0x so the normal camera not the wide angle or zoom. It starts shivering like something is jamming it or something. I dont know how to explain it but its shivering but only with the 1.0x the wide angle doesn't have this problem or the 5.0x no problems. So now im stuck again with this phone im just getting so F*CKING TIRED  of this phone i Love samsung but why am i having so much problems with the camera. When i had the second problem i did something i would never do is buying a iphone 12 its a good phone but i just DONT like it! So samsung PLEASE fix this problem.

I already tried resetting the phone. Clearing cash etc this is just a new problem that came because of old problem being there and they had to fix it with the update.....

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Best thing to do is send an error report. Let the developers know your having another issue with camera after the last update.
Cregtech
Journeyman
Options
I'm having issues with my S21 camera. I won't focus on 1x zoom. I have to manually zoom to 0.9 or less or zoom to 3.0 or more. Everuthin in between that uses the 1x lens won't focus. I screen record the issue but even a 20s clip is too large to send owing to the daft 25Mb file limit.
0 Likes
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
A fee people have got this problem so you're not the only 1 if its reported enough samsung will fix it in the new update
0 Likes
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Already did it and like before i also reported the problem hope this dont take 2 months to update it 🥲

0 Likes
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

***** really... I thought s21 would of been better but seems like they have also problems 

0 Likes
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Yes but how long will it take its impossible to take pictures or videos with in app camera like whatsapp, instagram, just the default camera app etc really sucks 

0 Likes
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
My s20 screen shakes when focusing and takes blurry shots all the time. It has been to Ingram repair centre twice as sky use them. 1st time it came back with a damaged screen and a cracked chassis went back in again as the fucus issue wasn't fixed came back with a new screen only so is now going back for chassis repairand cam focus issue AGAIN ***** Maybe time to change brands as samsung know about these issues and are doing nack all to address them. Shame on you. 19B net worth and can't replace my shameful S20
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

I feel you andy Samsung lately has lots of problems always been with samsung but never had so many problems but also I don't want to change brand because they make nice phones big dilemma here!

Andy1912
Explorer
Options
Well when i got the phone the pic quality was so impressivethat i sold my Nikon Slr as i use the cam to take pics of my stock for adverts as we sell cars. But 4 months ago it began playing up after an update. So i think they caused it, and no very well they did too. Thanks for the reply pal.