Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy s20 FE - Zoomed in camera in third-party apps

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 12:40 PM)
Members_NMUOv7h
First Poster
Options

I have recently discovered an issue with front camera - when I open any third-party app that uses front camera it is always zoomed in without the ability to change it. I really can't stand it because photos or even video calls look terrible. I haven't seen anyone with Galaxy s20 FE complaining about it and I'm not sure if it's my phone's problem or just nobody talks about it. I have this issue in apps such as Snapchat, Messenger, Discord or even Instagram (but it is less worse). I will contact app developers but I don't want to wait ages for the update especially when this problem occurs on other samsung phones for few years. The phone is great but because of this one issue I'm seriously thinking about returning it... Is there any solution to this problem? And is there any Samsung phone where the front camera isn't zoomed in in third-party apps?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
kristinaowens0830
First Poster
Options

I literally have the same issue. Messenger, duo, any video calls its so zoomed in its bad looking on my emd and other end too, have you found a answrr to why?? I just googled n this poped up first but ima continue my search bc its a phone issue not so much the apps..

0 Likes
Court94
First Poster
Options

Has anyone had any luck with this? I have the same issue and want to return the phone because of it. 

0 Likes
Mary Wong
Journeyman
Options

-

0 Likes
Mal16_66
Student
Options

I got my S20 FE today and i had the same problem, snapchat and instagram have a super zoom, mostly in snapchat. Its horrible, anyone got a solution or something? 

0 Likes
Mary Wong
Journeyman
Options

-

0 Likes