Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 fe one ui 4 in uk

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 06:33 PM)
Ryancru2309
First Poster
Options
Hello , does anyone know when this update will be available for Samsung galaxy s20 fe 5G in the UK?
8 REPLIES 8
Ranasultan
Explorer
Options
Did u take mobile from network carriers. If yes then ve to wait. O2 and vodafone release the update but EE still working on it. Not sure when gonna be privide.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
At this time, be grateful you don't have it. Have you not seen all the posts on here about various updates with UI4 regardless of the device?

Google and Samsung have unleashed what is in my opinion a disaster with Android 12 and should roll us all back to 11 until it is all sorted.
Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options

Hi @Ryancru2309 You will receive the update by January 22nd, I am also waiting for updates. I own an ultra S20 bought from EE .

we have to wait, good evening 

GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Be patient, you will get it for just 5 days max. Other countries are getting it.
0 Likes
jayr87
First Poster
Options
I am seein mixed reviews of One UI 4 has anyone got it yet as i am waiting for it to come to my s20 fe, hoping it is soon as it look good but wondering wether to install it now with all the mixed reviews
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
It's arrived this morning for me, s20fe, unlocked on Three
0 Likes
giorgio7878
Journeyman
Options
O2 still sleeping 😴
Amber0307
First Poster
Options

Is anbody else in the UK still waiting for the update? I have the S20 FE (4G) on EE and still haven't received it.

0 Likes