Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy s20+ crashing/restarting

(Topic created on: 10-07-2022 05:09 PM)
Sean28
Apprentice
Options

my samsung galaxy s20+ keeps randomly restarting its self. i have factory reset it a few times and have also gone into odin and cleared the cache several times i have also checked in safe mode and other things it has been going on for several weeks now and have been struggling to find a solution for this issue. im also not doing anything with the device when it happens it will be just sitting next to me the last time this started it would crash randomly several times in the day thats what lead me to do a factory reset this most recent one happened about 24-48 hours after the july patch.

3 REPLIES 3
Sean28
Apprentice
Options

for got to mention i also cleared the cache just after it happened il let you know if it helped

0 Likes
Chippy_Muncher
Navigator
Options
If you have cleared cache and I guess optimised the via samsung settings then I would consider resetting the device to factory settings or taking it to a samsung certificated store
0 Likes
kam2005
Apprentice
Options
I have same issue with samsung s20 5g from the error reports samsung know this is a hardware problem so factory reset or software update will not fix issue.Other people also have this issue, unacceptable for a relatively new phone to have hardware problems. Samsung don't care about taking your money £700 there should be a recall or fix free of charge.
0 Likes