Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy FE 20 - since the last Update (12-11-22, Android 13) my phone loses connection every minute!

(Topic created on: 14-12-2022 12:37 PM)
Konstantinos73
Apprentice
Options

Hello dear community,

I installed the last update last sunday - since then I cannot make any calls, because the phone loses almost every minute the connection ("com.android.phone will be closed" appears after a few minutes). 

Today I wrote aldready with "Tom" on the samsung community chat (on my phone), he advided to download all the updates at the Play Store, and after that the apps at Galaxy Store, too.

I´ve made this, started the phone, but still it is not possible. By the way, the battery draining now faster, I suppose, because the phone is trying to find a connection?

Please, what else can I do?

Maybe delete the last update? But how?

Thank you, Konstantinos

4 REPLIES 4
Konstantinos73
Apprentice
Options

It's the one UI5-upgrade(Android 13) : G780FXXUAEVK3 / G780FOXMAEVK3 / G780FXXUAEVK3.

Phone: Galaxy S20 FE, SM-G780F/DS

0 Likes
NorthernMammoth
Explorer
Options
Android 13 update has been a pain with my s20. Overnight restarts, camera freezing plus other issues. I've posted on other threads and some have mentioned wipe partion cache, repair apps etc. Plenty of YouTube videos on this. Strangely, my phone worked better after re-enabling the Facebook app!? Someone mentioned downloading the Good Guardian app off Galaxy store and then installing the 5 or 6 apps within it. I tried it a few hours ago, so time will tell. Android 13 is badly made. You're definitely not the only one.
0 Likes
Konstantinos73
Apprentice
Options

So, nothing has changed so far. I will make a reset on sunday and I will give here a respond if there are any issues. ..

0 Likes
Konstantinos73
Apprentice
Options

Latest update: yesterday I made the reset, but...nothing changed, the problem continues.

New advice on the chat with the support: a new SIM card...

0 Likes