Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG, FIX THIS PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 10-10-2022 09:13 AM)
Quantum33
First Poster
Options
I'm a consumer who used A10 and recently purchased a new S20 and is using it. My gallery photos and videos are automatically deleted due to OneDrive sync function, so I'm having difficult time not seeing the saved photos.

I followed all the solution guidelines presented though various communities, but the consequences still came to the conclusion that turning off the One drive function alone would not solve them.

At the moment when I wrote this article, I'm suffering from the same problem. Samsung you guys better be responsible and come up with solution quickly before I get really mad. Thank you 😡 

3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
Install Google Photos app and you can also install Microsoft OneDrive and see your photos in there. The Gallery doesn't back up your photos you take on your device. You therefore have a better chance of keeping the photos in Google if you don't want to lose them.
Adrian_Kilgour
Pioneer
Options
It shouldn't be deleting them. Turn off gallery sync and just use the camera upload in the onedrive app. For some reason the Samsung Gallery sync is a broken mess.
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I can just turn mine off and on by turning sync off ..
I only turn on when phone fills as i erase the rubbish ones .
0 Likes