Original topic:

samsung fe

(Topic created on: 18/03/21 16:55)
billster
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Just brought a new samsung fe 
It keeps over heating and cutting off,any body else had this problem,this is the 2nd handset to do this
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@billster: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Galaxy S20 FE. Are yo using a particular app or feature when the issue occurs. When you say the phone is 'cutting off', do you mean that the app you're using closes down, or does the phone reboot/shut down? 

As a troubleshooting step please try restarting the phone in Safe Mode and monitoring the performance for a while, depending on the frequency of the issue. If you notice an improvement, restart the phone as you would normally and delete any third party apps you have installed, as this issue is likely to be stemming from an external source. To proceed, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. 

0 Likes
alexg1155
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
can anyone help my facebook will not display full screen in landscape mode galaxy tab s7
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
try searching the web for instructions. I've found about three different methods,and none of them work on this phone. Why Samsung cannot use the standard method I do not know. They have a manual that tells you all of this but when you download and attempt to read it the text is so small you cannot.
as its supposed to be for you to know haw to use your s20fe you would expect it to be phone friendly. But in true Samsung style it's not!!!!
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
if you gointo settings there is,an item. called rotate. You can switch it on or off. I've done both but it makes no difference. I'm going to buy an android phone as soon as I can sell this s20fe. I think its got covid 19!
0 Likes
AshTabS7
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
my honest opinion send it back and get am s21 or s21 plus or an s20 if you get a good deal, I had 3 s20 FE and they were all rubbish, it felt like the cheapest a series phone
0 Likes