Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Calendar automatically remove time text?

(Topic created on: 26-05-2022 05:29 PM)
wenzi194
Journeyman
Options
I know that when you enter a new event into the calendar you can get the app to automatically enter the time if you just type it into the entry name. Microsoft to-do also has this function and its very handy. Except Microsoft to-do allows us to toggle an option where the entry can automatically remove the date/time in the event title when saved (like you type "Tues 10am Meeting" but what comes up is just "Meeting" set to start at 10am on Tuesday). I can't find this option in Samsung. Is there an such an option anywhere in the Samsung calendar app that I might have just missed? 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@wenzi194: If you type a time in the title of an event, e.g. 5pm, then a dropdown will appear below the input field with a timeframe that starts from the time you entered, with the default being an hour, so 17:00 - 18:00. If you tap on this then it will populate it in the start and end times below, but sadly it will not remove the time from the title of the event itself. If you'd rather not include the time in the event title, then I recommend manually inputting it by tapping on Start and End, located just below the title. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes