Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 20 and Samsung Tablet will not connect to vehicle

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 05:41 AM)
TexasDave88
First Poster
Options

Recently today my phones Bluetooth was working correctly paid with my f150. Then suddenly in the afternoon it would not connect the audio. Just connect to receive calls. When I connect to my vehicles Bluetooth it will not play any music. When I go into the setting for the vehicle through my phone I turn the audio selection on and when music tries to play it automatically turns my audio off. I used my daughter's Samsung tablet it does the same thing. I have reset the accessibility features on my phone and on my vehicle and still the same issue persists. #BluetoothIssues 

1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@TexasDave88: To troubleshoot the issue, please start by pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode, and toggle this off if applicable. We also recommend heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines to the right of 'Your Apps' > Show System Apps > OK > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data. You should also make sure that your device is up to date by heading to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.

Following these steps, please head back to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Place your car system in pairing mode by following the manufacturers instructions, and select it from the list of available devices to complete the connection. Now, tap the cog to the right of your car system, and make sure that Media is toggled on. If the issue persists, you may wish to check for an update for your car's system to ensure that it is compatible with Android 13. For further details, please contact your cars manufacturer, or visit their website. 

0 Likes