(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 09:10 AM)
Gursagar singh
First Poster
Options

5 REPLIES 5
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Couldn't agree with you more. I passed down upgrading from the S20 Plus for the S21 because I refuse to have a phone with no SD card. I already made a sacrifice of losing the headphone port.. now the SD card.... no thank you Samsung.. I'll keep my S20 Ultra for the foreseeable future or even my S9.

Back to the S20 Ultra.. the camera and battery life is the best I've seen on any smart phone to date.. even the S21 Ultra is a step down in quality.
0 Likes
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
I am the other way, I much prefer my s21 ultra to the s20 ultra, I couldn't wait to get rid. I find the s21 ultra a massive improvement! Maybe I got a bad s20 ultra.
0 Likes
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
How do you feel about the lack of SD card?
0 Likes
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
Storage on phones are getting bigger so don't really bother me, if it's there then a bonus but if not it wouldn't stop me getting a product. I have a 256gb s21ultra and it's fine storage wise for my photography and drone work.
0 Likes
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Storage are getting bigger, whilst picture and video files are getting bigger in file size... whilst expandable memory is getting bigger and cheaper! How soon before you are faced with the prospects of paying for more storage space or having to delete / transfer files to recover space as opposed to just getting a larger and cheaper expandable card!

I see the lack of expandable memory as a major factor for me when choosing a phone, so sadly I'll not get another Samsung phone without a SD card. It doesn't seem logical for me.
0 Likes