Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s20plus fast wireless charging

(Topic created on: 26/02/21 02:27)
Tomsangel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
In an update around oct/nov time I lost the ability to fast charge my phone wirelessly there was mention of an update to correct this but I am still waiting as are many others yet you rolled out the update for the Note this is very disappointing as alot of Samsung customers rely on these features that you so promise but then dont take the time to correct you just issue more updates which we dont need anyone else feeling annoyed with Samsungs service regarding this issue?
5 REPLIES 5
APARMAR
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have had an S20 Plus since August 2020 and have never had this issue so you may have a faulty charge port
0 Likes
Tomsangel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
no its not the charging port as my super fast charging works when using the cable its only when I use fast wireless charging it was working until I installed the update then switches between fast then normal
ghosty
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yes I also have no fast wireless charging with some Samsung wireless charging pads.
but I do get fast wireless charging with the Samsung wireless stand...weird, but needs to be fixed
Windswept
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Indeed, what ever they did to fast wireless charging in these updates, it only seems to effect non Samsung fast wireless chargers, funny that, eh? ...
0 Likes
Tomsangel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
The strange thing is I also have a Note 9 and had the same issue regarding fast wireless charging with a non samsung charging stand but they released an update in Dec/Jan and my Note 9 now fast charges wirelessly with that same stand so how can a Note 9 use a non samsung product to fast wireless charge but an s20 plus can't