Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20FE - Overheating and Battery issues

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 07:21 AM)
adrich
Hotshot
Options

Good evening! I own a Galaxy S20FE, and I am facing a very disturbing but also annoying problem. Indeed, my device heats up at the back (right next to the camera) very quickly. The battery of this one also drains very quickly. 4h30 maximum of SOT ... I do not know what to do, I have already tried the reset, the 60hz mode, energy saving .. I apparently saw on an article, that the overheating and battery problems would be corrected in the next update i don't know if this is true? PS: However, when I let a video loop, it could last 10 hours easily, but using it the battery drains very quickly.

Un fan inconditionné de Samsung • Besoin d'aide ? Mentionnez moi ! • Modèle S24+
14 REPLIES 14
legands
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem am taking mine back I have the s21 ultra it gets to hot 🔥
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The fe is the worst phone samsung has ever made I had 3 of them and they all got sent back, Normal S20 running smooth, battery life still not amazing but I can get 6 hours SOT if I try
Kenetix
First Poster
Options
Me also the same problem with s21 if am gonna use the camera to take pics and vdeocalling my phone getting too hot i dont know how to fix this issue
0 Likes
adrich
Hotshot
Options

The phone isn't the worst, I don't agree. However, the battery is really poor. 6 hours of maximum SOT I have had for the moment. I think it can be optimized with software updates logically, right?

Un fan inconditionné de Samsung • Besoin d'aide ? Mentionnez moi ! • Modèle S24+
adrich
Hotshot
Options

Hey! First of all, thank you for your comment. I have a few questions: Your phone is under which version? What is its processor? Do you have a battery that also drains abnormally? Thanking you.

0 Likes
Kenetix
First Poster
Options
Android 11 and exonos my fwn
0 Likes
adrich
Hotshot
Options

Okayy thx ! Mhmm. I'm see. Do you have also a battery drain issue ? 
How much SOT do you have on average?

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I don't think so the problem with the fe is it used the front camera as a light sensor which drains alot of battery
0 Likes
LukeyUK
Explorer
Options
Same problem here. S20FE 4G. I am running the newest version, which is CUF1.
0 Likes