Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20FE Google and Samsung Pay not working

(Topic created on: 27-12-2020 11:16 AM)
bobbymcsteels
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Ok, so I'm coming across from a Pixel 3aXL that I used Google Pay on without any issues at all. I've set up Google Pay on my new S20FE, and while pay terminals are registering my device being held near them, the payment won't process. And I have tried this with multiple cards and the same outcome. This is also happening with Samsung Pay, and it resulted in either abandoning the shop, getting the wife to pay or produce my card if I've got my wallet. Anyone else having this issue or have a way to fix this?
7 REPLIES 7
Robbie-35
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
its not working with android 11 and one ui 3.0 hopefully it will be fixed soon.
https://piunikaweb.com/2020/12/05/galaxy-s20-one-ui-3-0-android-11-stable-update-does-not-fix-google...
OliverK09
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Why not try just google pay on google pixel and Samsung pay on Samsung galaxy
0 Likes
bobbymcsteels
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Thanks for this, I searched here and on Google, but didn't find anything. I'd imagine after Christmas at least before a fix. Proper annoying, though.
Robbie-35
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yes it probably will be but not to long they will work fast on it cause its a feature alot of Samsung users do use.
bobbymcsteels
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Any idea if the December 2020 update fixed this? I can't see anything in the changelog.
0 Likes
icast3
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I bought the Samsung S20 FE in August 2020 and as of today my Samsung pay will not work on my Samsung Active 2 watch. I have called and emailed Samsung and Samsung pay several times only to be told it should work and to reset everything. One girl told me they were aware of the problem an update to fix it was coming out in Oct 2020 but it never happened. I'm so tired of this run around. I have submitted trouble shooting tickets and talked to people but no one follows up and you never get the same person to follow up with. It worked on my Note 8 with out any problems ever.

bobbymcsteels
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Pay issues on top of camera issues, with added android navigation freezing. I ended up buying an S21 Ultra in the end and not had any problems.
0 Likes