Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20FE finally getting oneui4 in UK (Three)

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 07:06 PM)
LukeyUK
Explorer
Options
I can't express enough how long I have been waiting for this update, full of excitement, as I love new android experiences (as am sure we all here do).
Is there anything particularly wrong (bugs, glitches) that makes the update unusable?
Thanks everyone 😊
25 REPLIES 25
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
This is my battery what it been telling me Screenshot_20220203-173025_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
Yes like a lot of times is there another way I could fix this
0 Likes
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
I'm not taking my samsung s20 fe to theme there going to change me a lot for this one issue
0 Likes
LukeyUK
Explorer
Options
Have you tried contacting the Samsung support? They might help you. BTW did you change your battery, or is it original?
0 Likes
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
It the original the 4g Version and am not going to Ask samsung for anything it's there fault this happen not mine so let theme deal with it
0 Likes
LukeyUK
Explorer
Options
Sorry then, I can't help you 😕.
0 Likes
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
Thank for everything and I'm going to see them tomorrow I hope
kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
Samsung
0 Likes
Honzicek42
Explorer
Options
Hi bad experienced with the Samsung s20 fe really everything is so chopping when you are typing on random any app is coming out chopped not smooth interface very lazy Android 12 !when I had Android 11 much better and fast response!now overheating battery drain too fast 😪 I going to cancelled to contract and finished with Android going to the IPhone..My all of family been using IPhone I can see on mine a real 👀 eye nice and smooth IOS even my little daughter she is using IPhone 7 bloody quicker then mine Samsung ....!
LukeyUK
Explorer
Options
Yeah I know that the S20FE 4G has poor battery life due to the Exynos chip. The 5G variant is using the Snapdragon chipset and has better battery life and also it's much smoother.
I can't use the iPhone myself, due to the locked system, as I really like to customise stuff the way I want it. Good luck to you though 🤞
0 Likes