Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20FE charging issue

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 02:48 PM)
Ggill999
Apprentice
Options

My Galaxy S20fe is not fast charging or even normal charging properly since update 22 August 2022. Note: fast charging is enabled and Samsung 25W charger is used. Problem started exactly after the update. 

23 REPLIES 23
Members_lKJBXiH
Student
Options

Same problem

0 Likes
Alberttee
First Poster
Options

Yesterday my wife S20FE just updated and got the same problem,pls Samsung asap fix the problem.

0 Likes
Members_3Cqqfgr
First Poster
Options

same issue here

0 Likes
Geo79
First Poster
Options

same issue .

0 Likes
resende1776
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, on two different S20FEs. 

0 Likes
Gadcolouis
Student
Options

Same here. Still problem in my S20 FE, I though I was the only one who's facing this problem after update.

Almost bought a new adapter. Fiuuhh...

0 Likes
GutoFRS
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here. I already sent the report and tests in Samsung Members. The issue started after last update. Is someone here already found a temporary solution?

0 Likes
Ggill999
Apprentice
Options

Only way is not to Fast charge. Use normal charger and disable fast charging in settings. I guess THEY deliberately do these 'updates' so people are forced to buy new flagships.

0 Likes
cyberkido
Student
Options

same problem. was hoping this to get fixed with September update but no joy. Samsung are you reading these and planning to release a fix? 

0 Likes
move1328
Apprentice
Options

I get same problem with S20 FE. Now Super Fast Charging can add ~10 to 20% battery (e.g. increase from 29% to 40%) then stop. No more charging, even "slow". 

Samsung team, please response. 

0 Likes