Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20FE 4G WITH SNAPDRAGON

(Topic created on: 11-06-2021 11:14 PM)
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I just noticed that the s20fe 4g model has now got the snapdragon option! Which is now the base model? Why was I not offered this before and Am I maybe allowed to send my phone back which is the 4g eyxnoss 990 for the 4g snapdragon model and my battery life is terrible. I'm really angry that I did not get a choice of snapdragon when I bought my phone in Feb. 
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
It wasn't available in February. This article is from April prior to the launch

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gsmarena.com/the_galaxy_s20_fe_4g_with_a_snapdragon_865_chipset_now_s...

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yes but it is not fair that I did not get a option. My exynoss 990 keeps overheating and my battery is dying so fast and it's annoying me.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Short of being psychic Samsung staff would not have known at the time.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
What do you mean?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
My phone is overheating rn just from using 120hz and reading the Web.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Samsung staff in stores etc would not have known about the device being launched in February unless they could see into the future. Store staff have probably less knowledge about future devices than enthusiasts.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I bought my device online.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Can you post your battery stats? Charge the phone fully, then when battery shows 40% go to settings, battery and device care, tap on battery, then tap on the graph. You should now see a list of apps and how much battery has been used by each app. Please post a screenshot of this.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I already charged fully at 10am. Now at 2pm it's at 50%
0 Likes