Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 10:50 AM)
byer1moor
First Poster
Options
Why is my signal so poor.Calls keep getting disconnected. IP has checked everything and no problem at there end.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@byer1moor Hello, this problem is local, or you are experiencing in general. If it is local, it could be due to poor diffusion of the telephone cell. I could try changing the range of mobile coverage, for example-if you are using 5G / I do not know your model /, you could switch to 4G, LTE, etc. and check if the problem persists. Check if you have Wifi calls activated, and deactivate them. Another thing you could try is Reset network settings from Settings / General administration / Reset / Reset network settings. You do not lose personal data, but you have to go back to reconfigure Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth devices. Regards.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
byer1moor
First Poster
Options
Done all that ,it is a galaxy S20
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@byer1moor: Can you try powering off your Galaxy S20, removing your SIM card and giving the gold contacts a rub with a clean, soft cloth, then put it back in and power it back on to see if this helps? If not, can you confirm if the issue is occurring everywhere, or in a certain location? If you have a case or cover on the device, try removing it to ensure that it is not blocking the antenna. Also, if possible, try your SIM card in another compatible phone to see if the issue persists, as this will help to determine if the problem lies with your phone or your network coverage. 

0 Likes