Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 06:16 PM)
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
Is anyone having problems on the s20 with the apps saying not connected to network? I use smule and its continuously saying not connected even though I have connection, and also if I play music on certain apps it closes half way through like as if something is closing them down if im not actually in the app 🤔
9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Your phone is automatically suspending applications, check the device health battery saving settings. It may also be doing the same to your WiFi and/or 4G connection
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
Ok thank you how do I check that? Can't seen to find it
0 Likes
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
Seem*
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Settings》Device Care 》Battery 》App power management

*Might differ slightly on your phone so search for app power management in the Settings search box
Daviduk
First Poster
Options
Google has provided more details and steps for updating Android System WebView and Google Chrome as well as how to manually update WebView or Chrome if the update of either app fails to complete.  

https://support.google.com/android/thread/103561027?hl=en

“To resolve this issue, Android System WebView and Google Chrome need to be updated. Google Play will soon download the update to these apps on affected devices, or you can update manually to resolve the issue immediately. Some devices do not have WebView pre-installed and only need to update Chrome.

To manually update Android System WebView and Google Chrome right now:

Open the Play Store app.Search for “Android System WebView.”Select Update. If it doesn't say “Update”, skip this step.Repeat these steps for Google Chrome”
0 Likes
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
Thank you so much
0 Likes
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
58ickog